Party Dips are usually crowd favorites every party I attend. This is a great dip and much cheaper to make than to buy at the grocery store. A small package at Safeway cost $6. That is super expensive in my opinion. Spend a few extra dollars and less than a half an hour to make something tastier and 4x’s bigger!
Note: Want to make this healthier? Use Vegetarian or No Fat refried beans, fat free sour cream, and reduced fat shredded cheese.
1 16-ounce can refried beans
1/2 – 1 packet taco seasoning mix(add to your taste)
3 avocados, halved, seeded, peeled, and mashed
1 jalapeno, seeded, diced
1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
1/2 lime, juiced
1 16 ounce jar Pace Picante
8 ounces, Mexican crema (or sour cream)
1-2 tablespoons Sriracha
2 cups Mexican shredded cheese blend
1 large tomato, chopped
1 bunch green onions, chopped
6 ounces pickled jalapenos
- In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans. Spread the mixture to for the first layer in the 9×13 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix avocados, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, a dash of salt and pepper. Spread guacamole layer over refried beans.
- Spread Pace Picante to form the next layer.
- In a medium bowl, mix Mexican crema (or sour cream) and Sriracha. Spread mixture to form the next layer
- Add shredded cheese to form the next layer.
- Place a layer of tomato, green onions, and jalapenos over the shredded cheese.
Leave a Reply